CAM INDEXING SYSTEM
CAM Indexing System Machine
Industrial Cam Indexer is a unique mechanical device which converts continuous rotary and linear motion at its input in to intermittent indexing rotary motion at the output. This conversion is highly useful in applications that demand stops at regular distance and time intervals to allow certain operations to occur
- Excellent combinaton of Speed, Load & Accuracy.
- Fast Smooth and jerk free.
- High speed with 300 Indexes per minute..
- Backlash free and can be use in either directions of rotation.
- Maintenance free and design for longer operational life.
- Diffrent Combinations of Dwell and Index Angle.
- Available in many sizes and indexing configurations.
|1.5 feet x 1.5 feet
Feeding and idle times are usually configured to match the supported machinery with the line shaft or drive motor running continuously. The input shaft carries the cam. This cam has a groove, which obeys the acceleration control “motion law”. he out put shaft carries the cam followers, which engage in the groove of the cam. The “motion laws” are designed to give a very smooth, jerk free indexing motion. Since the cam followers are pre-loaded against the cam, the backlash is practically zero.